We'd love to share some fun ways to spice up, crunch up, and zip up fruit granola yogurt for a breakfast that feels indulgent AND starts your day out beautifully!
A yogurt MUST-DO is to dress it up so it feels "fancy" and indulgent. Break out your gorgeous glasses + garnish it beautifully!
Some of our favorite fruits to pair with yogurt:
* berries (any and all!)
* peaches (yum!)
* fresh figs (in season - come and get 'em!)
* kiwi & mango (together is so good!)
Sweeten it up!
* a drizzle of "Heavenly Organics" honey is just so good!
* lovely alternatives to honey include maple syrup, agave nectar, and coconut nectar
* or just let fruit be your sweetener!
* add some granola or chopped nuts for crunch
* make sure to have a few layers
* take time to ENJOY it!!
A little later this week we'll share about our FAVORITE yogurt with more of your tips! (Spoiler Alert!) Maple Hill Creamery's organic line is LOVELY! We prefer the plain option so we can dress it up the way we like..!