Recipe by Éva Raposa
In honor of this week's crazy special offering on Tierra Farm Organics products, we have a recipe to share on how you can make a NUT-based creamy ranch dressing. It's so good too!!
Crazy Easy "Better Than" Ranch Dressing
* 2 cups cashews, optionally soaked in 1 1/2 cups water for 2-24 hours in the fridge, then drained
* 3/4 cup water
* 1/2 cup ice
* 1/2 tsp sea salt
* 5 cloves garlic, peeled
* 3/8 cup apple cider vinegar (ACV)
* 1/2 cup finely chopped dill
Drain the cashews, then blend all ingredients except the dill. Pour mix into a bowl, then hand mix the chopped dill. VOILA!
TIPS, TRICKS, & EXTRA INFO
- This stores well for 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Just like ANY ranch dressing, dipping veggies in this is fabulous, but it’s also great on top of a salad and can even work in place of mayonnaise or the like on a sandwich. (YUM!)
- If you aren’t too keen on cashews, you could easily substitute sunflower seeds, walnuts, or almonds for a slightly different appearance and taste.
- If you like to have fresh lemon juice on hand, you could lower the ACV by doing half lemon juice and half ACV. Just an option if you want to add a small extra step that is quite good!
This week, save on ALL Tierra Farms products! You'll find the nuts, seeds, dates, prunes, ETC. right at our front door.
EVERYONE saves 20%, but if you happen to also be in our (free!) E-Club, you'll save even more...! <<Click here for details if you're not already a member.>>